Higher Education Finance

Higher Education Finance

Tuition Fees

Higher Education tuition fee loans available through Student Finance England.

Applications for Financial Support

If you would like to make an application for HE financial support or childcare support please complete the forms below:


HE Financial Support Form 2023/24

Childcare Support Form 2022/23

Once complete, please submit the form, along with all supporting evidence to:

Higher Education Access to Learning Fund

HE-ALF application forms are available from the Advice Centre at the start of July.

Please Note: the HE-ALF is not available to students studying with us on a franchised basis, (you may be eligible for extra support via your parent institution).

This hardship fund assists higher education students with specific needs. Funds are awarded on a discretionary and case-by-case basis. To be eligible for support your household income must be less than £25,000. You must also be on an HNC, HND, or a Foundation Degree course on a non-franchised and non-sponsored basis and have accessed all of the available funds via Student Finance England.


Part-time students may be able to get help towards childcare costs for hours associated with their course.

Full time HE learners should access the childcare provision available from Student Finance England at www.gov.uk/childcare-grant

Visit The Student Room for more information on HE financial support.

For information regarding the HE Hardship Fund Policy and Procedures please click here.

Disabled Students' Allowance

As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a disability, including

  • long-term health condition
  • mental health condition
  • specific learning difficulty, eg dyslexia
  • The support you get depends on your individual needs and not on income

If eligible you could get help with;

  • specialist equipment, for example a computer if you need one because of your disability.
  • non-medical helpers
  • extra travel because of your disability
  • other disability-related costs of studying
  • For more information and to apply please visit www.gov.uk