Our Vision Our Values
Inspire, Innovate, Advance
- To be the provider of choice for education, training and learning, delivering across Worcestershire, the West Midlands and nationally within our areas of specialism.
- To be recognised as a college that makes a difference by delivering services through innovation, partnership, co-creation and connectivity.
- To continue to inspire and enable our learners to be successful. We will raise attainment and meet aspirations by developing the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to ensure that everyone meets their full potential.
- To create the skills to advance the economic and social prosperity, adding value to the communities we serve.
Our Top 10 Priorities:
- Further developing the quality of our offer.
- Growing and developing our FE and apprenticeship provision.
- Establishing growth throughout Worcestershire through our Business Development Opportunities.
- Growing our partnerships with employers, business organisations, educational institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Taking advantage of the growth and development of our blended Learning – ILT capabilities.
- Investigating the development of a local alternative to specialist residential provision for high needs learners to support Worcestershire County Council Post 16 Supported Living capacities available within the County.
- Delivering an engineering new build and refurbishment of existing Worcester Engineering facilities..
- Investigate the new external funding landscape both pre- and post-Brexit, and where appropriate, help shape, and apply for alternative and newly developing funding sources and partnership opportunities; eg those offered by devolution; putting appropriate resource in place to ensure these are maximised.
- Ensuring the smooth introduction of new Technical levels.
- Reinforcing and further developing transition programmes for school leavers from Pupil Referral Units/Academies and SEN schools to facilitate improved progression outcomes for those learners into the College.
For more information regarding Heart of Worcestershire College's Vision and Values please see our Strategic Intent Policy