Our Vision Our Values
Inspire, Innovate, Advance
- To be the provider of choice for education, training and learning, delivering across Worcestershire, the West Midlands and nationally within our areas of specialism.
- To be recognised as a college that makes a difference by delivering services through innovation, partnership, co-creation and connectivity.
- To continue to inspire and enable our learners to be successful. We will raise attainment and meet aspirations by developing the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to ensure that everyone meets their full potential.
To create the skills to advance the economic and social prosperity, adding value to the communities we serve.
Our Top 10 Priorities:
- Further developing the quality of our offer.
- Growing and developing our FE and apprenticeship provision.?
- Establishing growth throughout Worcestershire through our Business Development Opportunities.
- Growing our partnerships with employers, educational institutions, and other stakeholders.
- Taking advantage of the growth and development of our blended Learning – ILT capabilities.
- Investigating the development of a local alternative to specialist residential provision for high needs learners; investigating free school provision with partner SEN school that provides local alternatives for SEN post 19 with complex needs that cannot be met by existing provisions.
- Delivering an engineering new build or refurbishment of Cathedral building.
- Investigating the application of an Institute of Technology.
- Ensuring the smooth introduction of new Technical levels.
- Investigating the introduction of a 14-16 Virtual Pupil Referral Unit (PRU).
For more information regarding Heart of Worcestershire College's Vision and Values please see our Strategic Intent Policy