Business and Management

T Level in Business, Management & Administration, Level 3

Course overview

This T Level qualification comprises of a specialist technical qualification alongside core management and administration skills, a project and an industrial placement (lasting a minimum of 45 days over the 2 years). The classroom study comprises approximately 80% of the qualification with the industrial placement making up the remaining 20% of the time. This placement could be made up of two different experiences or could be one longer placement, meaning you really become a part of the team!

Entry requirements

5 GCSEs A*-C (9-4) including English and maths. Entry will be subject to a satisfactory reference and interview.

If applicants don’t meet the outlined entry requirements, we also off a level 2 course that can be completed alongside English Language and/or maths to allow possible progression on to a T level.

Course Modules

Business Improvement
Team Leadership/Management
Business Support
PLUS Optional Units (not yet provided by City and Guilds)

How will I be assessed?

Various practical and theoretical. Focusing on learning industry knowledge and development skills and behaviour ready for the work place.

What can I do next

This qualification focuses on the development of knowledge and skills needed to work in the Management and Administration sector and prepares students to enter the sector through employment or as an Apprentice. Furthermore, the completion of this qualifications gives students the opportunity to progress to Higher Education and training.