Here at HoW College we appreciate that the cost of getting to and from college can soon add up. With this in mind, we have various financial support schemes for our students to help ease any travel worries.
Free Redditch to Bromsgrove Intercampus Bus
- Our free intercampus bus runs between our Bromsgrove and Redditch campus.
- This service operates during term-time only.
- The pick-up and drop off points are Easemore Road in Redditch (behind The Gilbert Centre) and the bus stop in the College’s main car park at the Bromsgrove Campus. For more information please pop into the Advice Centre.
Conditions of use
- To use the intercampus bus students must present a valid student ID card to the driver.
- Students are only entitled to use the intercampus bus when you have classes at College.
- Smoking and use of offensive language is not permitted on College buses.
- For the safety of students, it is very important that they don’t take part in boisterous behaviour, make too much noise or in any other way that may distract the driver.
- HoW College cannot in any circumstances accept responsibility for loss or damage to any property belonging to students, staff or any other persons whilst using the service.
- If students cause any damage to a College bus they will not be allowed to use College buses and will have to pay all costs to repair the damage.
- We expect students to be considerate and only take up one seat. The front two seats on the College Bus have been set aside for students with limited mobility, those bringing children to College Nursery and the elderly.
- If there are concerns about behaviour on the intercampus please report it to our Customer Services Team.