Have you ever visited Spain and wished you spoke the language? Would you like to understand more of the country and the culture? Our Beginners Spanish course is the perfect place to start!
The course is suitable for people with little or no previous knowledge of the language.
This course will be classroom based but an informal, enjoyable social setting to develop your language skills.
This course will be delivered by an experienced and enthusiastic tutor with a thorough knowledge of the country, its language and culture.
Paper and pen are all that are required for this course.
- Asking and answering questions about yourself and others
- Simple pronunciation and sounds
- Basic grammar points, spelling and present tense
- Introduction to masculine and feminine words
- Ordering in restaurants, understanding menus and asking for the bill
- Asking where something is
Please note that all topics may not be covered in the 8-week course. The lecturer will look to cover more/less topics depending on the ability of the learners in the group.
What can I do next
Why not try our Improvers Spanish course to further develop your understanding of the language.