CMI Award in First Line Management, Level 3
Our Level 3 Award in First Line Management provides an introduction to the skills, roles and responsibilities of this management area. It will also develop your basic knowledge by focusing on the development of specific management skills.
Developed for supervisors and first line managers who have operational responsibility for a defined area of activity, this qualification gives junior managers the communication and motivational skills to help improve operational efficiency.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Choose only one from the following, a minimum of 6 credits is required to achieve the award;
- Personal development as a first line manager (6 credits)
- Identifying development opportunities (6 credits)
- Resource planning (6 credits)
- Meeting stakeholder needs (6 credits)
- Managing and communicating information (6 credits)
- Improving team performance (7 credits)
What can I do next
On successful completion you can progress on to the Diploma in First Line Management. Alternatively, the CMI would recommend the below qualifications as a possible progression
route, once you complete the First Line Management qualifications:
• CMI Level 3 Qualifications in Coaching and Mentoring
• CMI Level 4/5 Qualifications in Management and Leadership